Thursday 31 October 2013

Juice Plus+ My Journey

Hi My Names Kirsty and i started Juice Plus+ June 2013
I was a little nervous at first cause i'm a fussy eater
My Shakes arrived Before I Detoxed for 10 days
My Official 1st day of detox was Monday 8th July and by my 6th day i decided to weight myself andi'd lost 1/2 stone.
I started My Shakes Thursday July 18th i stayed on track all the time until i went on holiday on the 9th August, by this point i had lost 1 stone and was very happy, in my suitcase i packed a tub of Complete shakes and some green tea. While i was on holiday i tried sticking to the diet as much as possible, except about 3 days where i only had one shake cause we where on day trips etc... I tried sticking to it to the letter.... But i have to be honest i was naughty a few times i'd have a pizza or alchol so i suppose i was a little naughty... thats when i realised how Good Juice Plus+ was... i had noticed when i had started how i didn't feel sicky or bloated anymore but when i had alcohol, pizza  or anything else i shouldn't be having i felt those old feelings of sickness and bloated. So when i came back off my holiday i started a 5 day detox Monday 26th August and then back on the shakes Saturday 31st August.... well i kept on doing what i was doing and also joined as a distributor to help others.... In the end of September i hurt my back and didn't like the idea of taking strong painkillers with shakes so stoped temporarily doing Juice Plus+.
Just a bit of Background
So what got me here to Juice Plus+ here's my story..... The first bit of my story is foggy so do forgive as I was only young, somewhere Around the age of 10-12 my life became very different...... The three events that changed my life in many ways my Grandad passed away (I never went to say goodbye), my Great Grandma passed away and my parents divorced.... There is a psychology that states there are five major events that happen in a lifetime; bereavement, divorce and moving house where three of mine.... I sometimes think that I am over it but in many ways I'm not... That was the journey I first started where I realised that "Bad" things happen to you in life..... I suppose turning into a teenagers is always the time when things change and we become moody etc I was bullied at school and didn't fit in, I use to skive of school if I could pretending to be poorly (this continued all through secondry school & college) .... Well my next part of the story starts of happy... My mum re-marries and things are going well my mum becomes pregnant something I was very excited about... Then mum sadly looses the baby and it's a sad time for us because I nearly lost my mum, she also lost another one either before or after my minds a little foggy about this and it takes ages for Cameron to be buried because he wasn't classed as a stillbirth but a miscarriage..... Another happy bit in it all.... 2005 mum by pure miracle gets pregnant again and Zac is born march 2006... Then for a while everything is grand then in 2011 my Great Aunt (my gma) is diagnosed with Cancer and we are told to fear the worse... She went into remission but sadly became Ill again and later died May this year. When I was a kid I was skinny and I have never realised till now what had happened b4 I started Juice Plus I was a size 24 weight 18 1/2 stone and felt awful about myself..... So in July I decided now that I'd finished uni I needed to do something positive with my life... So I started Juice Plus+ when I first started Juice Plus I had just started on the shakes when I went to a family wedding and a family member noted how big I'd got.... I've never been the type to want to be über skinny as I think it looks dreadful on some people, I like my curves so my goal is to loose some weight and get down to a size 16 (14 if I'm lucky) I want to feel good and be healthy, so that's when I joined the business when I saw the difference it made to me so I can help others achieve there goals... It's so easy and I don't regret it one bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment