Friday 1 November 2013

Detox Day 2 1st November 2013

Well today I worked so it's hard to make sure I fit everything In as a home carer so I pre prepared my lunch the day before ready for  today and I carry green tea round with me I case I have the chance to use a kettle etc and of course I have plenty of water in my car. Sometimes I take a flask of hot water with me.

Tip of the day: Preparation is Key :D 

Because my body is cleansing I've had a bit of a headache... This is normal with any change of diet.... Keep hydrated it keeps your body working.

Did you know; sometimes our body tells us we are hungry when in actual fact we are thirsty, next time you feel hungry try a drink first :)

Drinks; 2 litres of water and 2 green teas :)
Breakfast; usually have the same most mornings so;


Free from porridge oats with almond milk, green tea and water

Morning snack; Banana & Orange

Lunch; Salad with Turkey and quinoa


Tea; Herb, Lemon & Lime chicken with sweet potato wedges and veggies 


No comments:

Post a Comment